1. This policy is the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Policy of Gefara s.r.o. Any questions relating to this policy should be directed Laws, decrees and regulations of the EU.
2. The purpose of this AML is to ensure not only that Gefara s.r.o. are compliant with current legislation and requirements, but also to show that they take any form of illegitimate use of their services seriously.
3. Money laundering is where proceeds of crime are disguised so to give the appearance of a legitimate income. Gefara s.r.o. will not tolerate any client abusing their services for such matters.
4. If Gefara s.r.o. suspect any client is abusing their services for the purposes of money laundering, they reserve the right to suspend the users account and freeze any funds pending the outcome of an internal investigation. Gefara s.r.o reserve the right to report any suspicious activities to the police or relevant authorities without the client's knowledge.
5. In accordance with the current industry best practice guidelines, Gefara s.r.o have:
5.1. Appointed a Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
5.2. Established a risk based approach towards assessing and managing the money laundering risks to the business.
5.3. Established and maintain risk based customer due diligence and obtain identification and proof of address in accordance with KYC (know your customer) which includes enhanced due diligence checks for customers which may present a higher risk, this will be determined at the sole discretion of Gefara s.r.o.
6. Identification and verification procedures (also known as 'Know Your Customer' or 'KYC') are required for all the Transactions. If the User refuses to provide required documents and information under KYC, Gefara reserves the right to immediately terminate the Services provision to the User. The User undertakes to provide Gefara with correct and relevant documents and personal information contained therein. In case the User provides counterfeit documents and false personal information, such behaviour will be interpreted as a fraudulent activity. The User hereby authorises Gefara, directly or indirectly (through third parties), make any inquiries as we consider it necessary to check the relevance and accuracy of the information provided for verification purposes. Personal Data will be strictly limited to transfer and protect the necessary data for security purpose.